- Just because i love and want Chanel, doesn't mean i don't know there are people who want a good damn glass of clean water. Wanting and enjoying the finer things in life doesn't mean i snobby or only care about money. I have spent my time and money on those who don't have the basics. I don't judge or look down on women who sell their bodies (because i have) and i feel a huge amount of empathy for the homeless i see everyday and i know that they aren't all lazy or addicts. I fear the mean that think it's okay to pull up and talk to me when i'm waiting for a bus and say i was only joking when i tell them they are a creep. Men who don't understand why cat calling or hitting me in a car is not okay will one day get their teeth knocked out by me.
I wanna get on a bus and just travel around. meet people and eat great food at hole in the walls and see people more talented than the top 40 chart jam on the side walk. I need adventure.
- I wish i was a poet
- That i could make people
- I've always had a deep rooted need for attention
- I am an introvert
- Bit of a wild child
- A homebody i am
- This probably sucks and i could care at all
My brother donated blood in my place today, since I cannot donate.
Any gay or bisexual man that has had intimate contact with another man since 1977 is BANNED from donating blood, presumably due to the fear of blood-borne illnesses that are often falsely associated with the LGBT+ community.
Any and all blood donated is tested and screened thoroughly, so even if this ban held merit, it would serve no purpose.
The ban on gay blood is discriminatory and unnecessary.
End the stigma.
Ask the White House to lift this harmful ban by signing THIS PETITION.
For more information on the National Gay Blood Drive, check out THIS SITE.
- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day